Check out the key points of the news in our infographic:
- Boddington cemeteries are going digital with Chronicle’s innovative system.
- People can now link online obituaries to the physical resting places of their loved ones.
- Chronicle’s technology offers direct navigation to graves, letting visitors access on-site stories about the deceased.
- The project, inspired by the personal experiences of Chronicle’s CEO, has digitized around 300 cemeteries so far.
- The digitization process takes about three months from start to finish, marking a significant move towards modernizing cemetery visits and experiences.