Simple Template might be a better choice if:
- Your cemetery does not have a numbering system or has many lots but lacks a system at the grave level.
- You only have minimal ROI details to input.
- You are just starting to digitize your cemetery’s records.
- Your cemetery involves multiple stakeholders (since there are only two sheets, it’s simpler to hand it over to someone else).
The Advanced Template could be a better choice if:
- Your cemetery has graves that are well-aligned in straight rows or uses a section-row-plot numbering system instead of lot-based.
- You need to enter a large amount of information (since this template allows you to divide data per row for more details).
- Your cemetery has complex ROI details (as the template has a separate section for these details).
- You prefer having a sectional map rather than a whole map of your cemetery (sectional maps are part of the process in this template).
PS: Scroll down to read the full instructions on how to use the templates.