Chronicle Cemetery Software for Australia Council Cemeteries
- Chronicle is a proud Australian Cemetery Software trusted by Australia’s Local Government.
- Chronicle cemetery management software helps streamline cemetery operations and databases effectively and efficiently.
- Recently awarded the NSW LG Week Award 2022 “Reporting to Your Community” for our cemetery digitisation project with Murray River Council.
Here’s Why Our Customers Love Chronicle
- Data security requirements. We guarantee all data are safe and secure in our best cloud service.
- DHHS compliance. We help cemeteries meet the specific needs of the DHHS, Cemetery and Crematoria Act 2003, and other data privacy requirements.
- Affordable pricing. We offer software service at an affordable price suitable for cemeteries of all sizes and councils managing multiple cemeteries.
- Easy to use. We provide clients with intuitive and easy-to-use software with advanced tools for comprehensive cemetery management requirements.
- Excellent customer support. We provide the best customer support, from pre-sales and project delivery to after-sales.
- Focus on serving the community. We help increase community engagement and preserve the history of the city by giving a place to remember and share the story of a life in Life Chronicle.
What Our Customers Have to Say
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
All of your data will be stored on our servers hosted in Sydney by Google Cloud. You remain the owner (copyright) holder of all data. All cemetery records can be downloaded by you at any time as Excel files directly from within the Chronicle software.
Should you need to have a backup or move your data from Chronicle, we can prepare all your files and give them to you in standard formats that you can use elsewhere. You won’t lose any of your data.
We have a webinar with Sandy Paterson, Business Intelligence Manager from Murray River Council on the topic of choosing between in-house vs external IT solutions, you can access the webinar recording here.
We are confident to say that we are affordable. Our pricing structure contains an upfront set up fee and software license fee. We provide several options to fit your needs and budget. We can prepare a proposal tailored to your needs (no commitment). Request to Get a Quote by clicking the button below or filling out the form above.