We are ready to assist you to apply for VIC cemetery grants to start your cemetery digitisation project!
- Chronicle is a proud Australian Cemetery Software trusted by Australia’s Local Government.
- In the last two years, we helped 20 Victorian cemeteries receive the grant.
- Chronicle cemetery management software helps streamline cemetery operations and databases effectively and efficiently.
- Recently awarded the NSW LG Week Award 2022 “Reporting to Your Community” for our cemetery digitisation project with Murray River Council.
- The application for the grant will start on March 1, 2023, and the deadline for submission is on March 31, 2023.
Start your grant application now by filling in the form.
Here’s Why Our Customers Love Chronicle
- Data security requirements: We guarantee all data are safe and secure in our best cloud service.
- DHHS compliance: We help cemeteries meet the specific needs of the DHHS, Cemetery and Crematoria Act 2003, and other data privacy requirements.
- Affordable pricing: We offer software service at an affordable price suitable for cemeteries of all sizes and councils managing multiple cemeteries.
- Easy to use: We provide clients with intuitive and easy-to-use software with advanced tools for comprehensive cemetery management requirements.
- Excellent customer support: We provide the best customer support, from pre-sales and project delivery to after-sales.
- Focus on serving the community: We help increase community engagement and preserve the history of the city by giving a place to remember and share the story of a life in Life Chronicle.
What Our Customers Have to Say
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Our cloud-based cemetery software prioritises privacy and security. Read about how Chronicle protects your data in this blog.
All your data are stored with confidence on our servers hosted in Sydney by Google Cloud. You will always remain the owner and copyright holder. You can instantly download cemetery records as Excel files directly from the Chronicle software.
If you need a backup or to move your data, we will prepare all your files and provide them to you in standard formats so you never have to worry about losing any of your data.
You will certainly get a lot of benefits from an outsourced IT solution like Chronicle. To learn more, watch this webinar about choosing between in-house vs external IT solutions delivered by Sandy Paterson, Business Intelligence Manager from Murray River Council.
We are confident to say that we are affordable. Our pricing structure contains an upfront set-up fee and a software license fee. We provide several options to fit your needs and budget. We can prepare a proposal tailored to your needs (no-commitment). You can request to get a quote by clicking the button below or filling out the form above.