Simple Cemetery Software
Promote community engagement and simplify cemetery management with powerful, intuitive software.
Our job is to make your work easier
- Visualise your cemetery database and plots beautifully – no technical expertise required.
- Colour-coded plots that indicate status with satellite/drone image overlay.
- Easy navigation helps you locate your records quickly – fly directly to the plot.
- All documents stored in one place with Chronicle's cemetery management software.
- Accurate, secure record keeping, storing rich data for every plot.
- Create or edit burial records with just a tap
- Foster engagement with public access to ancestor burial plots.
Eliminate phone queries with easy public access to check or reserve burial plots.
- Share your community’s story with highlighted plots, link to articles, and upload headstone photos with Chronicle’s cemetery management software.
Proud Member of
How Chronicle Has Helped Cemeteries
Helping businesses focus on what matters with simple cemetery software – Since 2016
Chronicle makes our lives significantly easier; especially for referring requests to family history searches, assisting the general public in locating their loved ones, and also with showing people vacant plots
Nicole Stephens, Secretary,
I did a lot of research before selection Chronicle. The features, value, and the great personal attention were what sold me. The software has taken us from poorly maintained paper records to the digital age. The best thing is the visual aspect, being able to see our cemetery, and have all the lots color coded, so that we can see at a glance what is occupied or vacant. The search feature is great, it take you right to the grave!
Howard Hedstrom, Secretary,
Maple Hill Cemetery
I’m increasingly using Chronicle to follow up and find the place I’m looking for. It's really working well. I'm pleased with it. When there's a question from people I just ask them to open the Chronicle website and they can get the information that they need.
Nick Haslinghouse, Secretary,
News And Case Studies
How to Manage Cemetery Plot Template in Digital Platform Whether you’re new to cemetery management or you’ve been in the game for as long as you can remember, managing your
Cemetery Management Software for Virginia’s Jewish Community Established in 1895, the Jewish Cemetery of the Virginia Peninsula has a long and fascinating history in serving its community. Situated on 1817
Originally featured in ICCFA’s Memento Mori vol. March-April 2021 Original article can be found, here(linked) DEATH IS INEVITABLE, and so is change. With our feet firmly planted in the digital
Try Chronicle Today!
Make your cemetery, your business and your life easy